Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Seek the best.

While digging through the archives of my favorite Mashable.com, I was attracted by one of his posts on Seekler, a community driven opinion based search engine sort of site.

Do you remember the mercurial listible.com, a website of giant database of lists submitted by you and I?
Seekler resembles that but only this site is always on.

How does it work:
"Seekler users submit their opinions in the form of lists, similar to the popular "Top 10" or "Top 100" lists you may see on TV or in magazines - only they can be on any topic and can be as long as you want.

Seekler then merges all these lists and presents you with a single list that represents the opinion of the entire Seekler community."-they said it!

I noticed mostly lists of movies in Seekler but Listible.com offered much more to us. I miss it really.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: