Sunday, December 20, 2009

Find India and know India online.Excellent Indian cities guide.

I am not an enthusiastic traveler but I do like to read every information about traveling to distant places.It is a great time pass for me and that information I digest from reading travel sites is used to guide my friends and relatives.

Two days ago, I came across an India travel site in which you can find a depth of information of every Indian city, the places to see there, where to dine and what to buy etc.

You can even know about upcoming events and what kind of a night life you can expect.

Another two unique features of http://thecityguide.in that I liked are the weather report and a map of the city.

The navigation menu is really helpful as it contains for searching facility that makes the job easier and quicker.
For example, according to the individual's taste, one find restaurants based on their preference of food that include
Chinese
Continental
Multi-Cuisine
Mughlai
Salad Bar
Fast Food

The site's color is pleasing to the eyes and it has already got a good Alexa rank.

Overall, the site is really a guide to Indian cities.

Posted by:
Malathy Badri  M.Sc, M.Ed, M.Phil
Reach me Facebook Twitter Blogger Friendfeed Friendster MyBlogLog Stumbleupon


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: