Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Earn $10 every month.

My internet browsing time usually involves doing research for my blogs’ content.
Occasionally I search for good earning opportunities that require no upfront money.

But I am not always successful in my mission in searching for such opportunities.

Today, I stumbled on to a rare website which gives you an opportunity to earn $10 every month. Also it throws a fun challenge to you by way of testing your general knowledge.

You will earn points for every question you answer correctly, plus you also earn points for creating your own questions. Every week the player with the most points wins $10.

Winners will be paid electronically through a Paypal.com account or through a similar electronic payment service of their choice.

I just tested my knowledge when I took their sample test and ended answering correctly.

How about you?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: