Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I would prefer the duck.

The story of the duck that lays the golden egg everyday may not be repeated nowadays to the children but in my younger days I was never tired of hearing the story from parents, relatives and school masters.

I am proud to say that the lesson from that legendry story sunk deep in my mind and that’s why I was able to recognize one such golden egg laying duck in USWeb.

There is a report that says 70-80% of prospective web customers use search engines or search directories to find relevant content and I am one of the contributing point to that percentage.

That is why shrewd webmasters depend on search engine marketing as the most widely used method of attracting visitors to a website.

I have come across several SEO companies that promised instant results but no long term effect on the search engine positions. I attribute this to the act of slaying the duck for all those hidden golden eggs.

But I stick with USWeb because I consider them as the golden egg laying duck due to their in depth knowledge in web systems and integrated online marketing solutions that focus on brand awareness, audience development, and customer retention.

No wonder they are the choice of Fortune 100 corporations and also medium-size organizations like mine.

Originally founded in 1995, USWeb has offices across the United States and is known for being the most experienced, qualified and professional Internet consultants in the world.

USWeb’s Search Engine Optimization, PPC Bid Management, and Trusted Feed services target the Internet's major search properties to drive self-qualified prospects to your site - the specific audiences that are looking for your products, content, and/or services.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: