Saturday, December 30, 2006

Very good diabetic recipes.

I agree I am not an innovative cook but sometimes due to the demands of my diabetic husband, I force myself watching recipe based TV programs.

But I never cooked up enough courage to try one of those recipes.

Today I came upon a website that features plenty of vegetarian recipes meant exclusively for diabetics.

The recipes on this site are generally lower in sugar and calories than their traditional counterparts. With a little creativity, ingredients can be left out or substituted in most recipes to make them diabetic friendly. There are some great recipes here. Try one of the categories on the right.

I wanted to try the 'Tangy Broccoli Salad' but it is a pity that most of the ingredients are not available in my city Madras.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: