Sunday, January 14, 2007

Have you done a click auditing?

My first pay per click advertisement campaign was big flop.

My second such campaign landed me in financial turmoil.

My third was taken up after I read several articles on PPC management but again I managed to lose money.

I was at my bitter most and just could not fathom what else I could do.

At this time I stumbled upon a term called ‘Click Auditing’.

Click Auditor monitors the activity on your ppc accounts and provides you with detailed reports on all suspicious activity.

When Click Auditor catches any fraud activity, you will be notified by email. You will be able to download detailed logs to provide to the ppc engines as part of your campaign to stop the fraud on you.

KeywordMax who is offering this service says with Click Auditor you will see:

Suspicious IP's:

If someone is clicking on your words over and over again, you will see it with the suspicious IP report.

Geographic Activity:

If all of your sales are from North America, but you are getting high click volume from Uganda - you'll see it in the Geographic report.

Click Spikes:

Words with unusual click activity or words with declining conversion rates can be good indicators of fraud.

Competitor Tracking:

Tell us your competitor's IP address and we'll track each time that pesky competitor clicks on your ad!

They threw me a surprise when I contacted them to explain my plight. I was warned that competitors and even search engine affiliates may be clicking on your links - driving up your click costs, but not your sales. I really got the shock of my life when read that.

KeywordMax a division of Direct Response Technologies, Inc. is an affordable service that is designed specifically for keyword tracking, click auditing, and keyword bid management.

At present, I am raising funds to engage their precious services.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: