Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Red Ferret Journal.

It is my favorite pastime browsing through websites that talks about cool web sites and services.

In fact that is my inspiration to start this blog on those lines.
I have catalogued my such web sites like my blog and today I have added one more to my growing library.

The Red Ferret Journal is a weblog (or online magazine, your call) which looks at gadgets, software, web sites and trivia in what is hopefully a fun and offbeat way. You won’t find coverage of every single MP3 player or mobile phone launch listed here - for that type of comprehensive reporting you need to visit the excellent Gizmodo or Engadget sites - but you will be able to read about important, unusual or downright bizarre technologies, products and events from around the world and beyond.

They take pride on two things:
a) giving early warning on potentially important new technologies and trends and
b) on digging out the weirdest, silliest and most arcane news from around the world.

I found an interesting title that made me curious. It is about the food that heals.

Bookmark this website if you like.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: