Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wikiseek yields better search results.

Only today, I came to know about wikiseek.com that produces better search results with in the wikipedia pages.


For most of my blog content, I rely only on wikipedia.org.

The contents of Wikiseek are restricted to Wikipedia pages and only those sites which are referenced within Wikipedia, making it an authoritative source of information less subject to spam and SEO schemes.

Wikiseek utilizes Searchme's category refinement technology, providing suggested search refinements based on user tagging and categorization within Wikipedia, making results more relevant than conventional search engines.

When one visits wikiseek.com, one can see the screen shot of search results before and after wikiseek. I am quite impressed. I am sure everyone will agree with me.

Firfox provides an extension to install wikiseek search button in its browser.



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: