Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do you blog? Get paid for it.

Completing my latest assignment from blogitive, I clicked on the title of my blog post in one of my several approved blogs to retrieve the permalink.

Habitually, my eyes went down on the footer to see what ads from Google appeared. I do this always to check the relevancy of the ad to my blog content. If I see relevant ads, then I pat myself for the good work because I know how Google algorithm works ( to some extent).

If the blog content is not well written, you either see irrelevant adwords or public service ads from Google.

So, as I checked the Google ads, I noticed the headline: "Make money by blogging".
I know I should not click on my own adsense, so I wrote down the url and visited it.

I recognized immediately the familiar words of getting paid to blog as I see in most of other such services from whom I am getting regular blogging assignments.

The terms of this service are similar to blogitive and pays weekly through paypal. I just registered, activated my account and awaiting their approval.

I also posted this in a few of my other blogs for the benefit of blog readers and posted it in a couple of socialbookmarking services.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: