Friday, May 04, 2007

My date with Mickey.

Finally, I have decided to visit the legendary Mickey and Donald. There is no going back on my decision this time. I have given in many times to the whims of my husband for hills.

For a change let me vacation on the land of fun.

As soon as the news of my decision got out, my neighbors’ and relatives’ unsolicited suggestions, tips and advises started pouring in, even when I am in the kitchen, about what to see and what not to miss etc.

I was only lending half ears when they picked up a valuable advice; that I must purchase Disney World Tickets -admission tickets for various rides and shows at the theme park at discounted rates well in advance.

I was asked to pay a visit to Orlandofuntickets.com which is the ultimate source for discount tickets for Disney World and all Orlando theme parks, dinner shows and attractions.

If I dare not heed it, I am warned to spend hell of a lot of extra US$.

But what about all those dinner shows including Arabian Nights-do they sell discounted tickets for that also? “You bet”, was the fast reply.

Well, so be it Orlando! I will be your guest at last with the help of Orlandofuntickets.com. After all, they know you better than anyone else!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: