Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Aerial Photography from the ground!

I ordered a set of notebooks for my students which were delivered today. I was captivated by the image on all the note books.

The image was an aerial view of my city's Parrys Corner. It was brilliant and clear. I wonder how do they manage to capture from the air. Do they use helicopter?

Obviously it seems not. Then how?
Aerial Close-up provides aerial photography from the ground. This is a low-level aerial photographic service using a remote control camera attached to a 20-metre telescopic mast mounted on a 4x4 vehicle. No need to hire expensive planes or worry about problems of flight restrictions.

Oh, I never thought of it before!
This unique bird’s-eye view is previewed via an LCD screen at ground level. The control unit allows the operator to pan, tilt, zoom and frame the subject all from the ground. The telescoping mast can capture unique aerial views needing only the parking area of a medium sized family saloon.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: