Friday, June 08, 2007

Data recovery? Not for me.

When the entire Internet community is constantly worrying about accidental data loss, I am at peace.

Of course my computer never crashed, nor did I accidentally delete an important folder. There are thousands of data recovery software are being sold in the Internet. Some may even give us a trial version.

FileRecovery offers a data recovery system which they claim that it works even when the system refuses to boot. I don't fully understand the technical aspect of it. But you can get more details at my friend Subhash's blog.

The software includes a partition recover tool also that can be launched from the bootable CD to work with a crashed or failing computer system.

But as I said, I don't require any of these because I use a Flash Drive.(smile)

Say your thanks to Subhash along with me.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unirecovery said...

It can be very useful to have a handy data recovery software. This might help in many cases where we accidentally delete files. But the optimal way to do this is to install the software before the data is deleted because installing it after the data is deleted might overwrite the deleted data.

http://www.unirecovery.co.uk