Thursday, June 28, 2007

I was only 15 in 1970.

I did not even complete my high school in 1970. As per our belief, when one completes the high school, one is gifted with a gold ring.

So, I received my first ring in 1970 even before I completed my school. But wait sir, that ring was not made of gold but it was just a silver ring.

Looking at my disappointment, my dad informed me that he could afford to buy gold at that time. And do you know its price then? It was only US$37.60 per oz.

If you do not believe me, check up the history and you will find that I am right.

At exactly this moment, the American Eagle Gold is being traded at $668 per oz. (courtesy:Monex Deposit Company)

In 37 years it has increased by a whopping 1705%. Anybody who was wise to have opted for gold investing at that time would have made a killing.

A near pauper would be a millionaire now.

Even now, it is best to buy gold and silver and who knows what would be their price in 35 years from now!

In all ages, man has been fascinated with the beauty and magic of gold, and with its power to change men’s lives.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: