Saturday, August 04, 2007

Adsense alternative by ASK.com

I think I am the last person to report this news of ask.com's proposal to launch a contextual advertising like AdSense.

Don't blame for this belated news readers, I happen to read about only now in DP forum.

As per netpox:
"Ask.com claims that they reach 34 million unique users per month via their network sites, which include Match.com, Ticketmaster, and Evite. Ask.com plans to inform content partners of their revenue share up front, rather than leave them guessing about the fluctuations in eCPM."

In spite of the promised transparency, I don't think they can compete with Google which even Yahoo's YPN is not able to do it.

I won't be tempted to sign up. Besides, whats the fun?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

AMIT said...

I have not heard about this.I have to see in this.

Boise real estate