Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Eating alone? want company?

On a hot afternoon, I was awaken from my siesta by the cellphone. The caller was a stranger to me and he identified himself as an accounts manager in a multi national bank.

He then asked me the most unexpected question: "Will you lunch with me"?

I was hot with anger and blasted him on the telephone. He apologized and later sent me a SMS. It read that he was inspired by the idea that he got from a website called Lunch Spark.

Lunch Spark lets you define your preferences, such as favorite food, restaurants, and what city you're close to. Then you can run a search for a buddy, or wait for someone to contact you.

Strange but true. This can only happen in western countries.

Source: Coolwebsiteideas.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: