Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fly to Cyprus with me.

So, I have started using my new credit card to earn valuable reward points that will then get converted as air miles. I listened to my friend’s advice; she is enjoying the frequent travel by plane now.

When I told her I rarely travel, she encouraged me to try one of the Airline Miles Credit Cards and watch the free air miles getting accumulated. She assured me that once I see those free air miles, my desire to travel by plane will be self revealing.

Then I read several blogs that wrote about how certain credit cards reward their customers with free air miles. Some blogs directed me to a few web sites where I can read about the offers of various credit card issuing companies. I chose CreditCardSearchEngine.com as it is one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison.

It allows house wives like me to search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers, everything from low interest and reward card to cards for people with bad to average credit.

My choice destination once I can redeem the free air miles will be Cyprus. I encouraged my husband also to apply for one of those credit cards so that we can travel together.

Oh, what a day it will be!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: