Saturday, February 16, 2008

Money is the greatest teacher.

Somewhere in my heart, I felt a murmur. No, it is nothing physiological to worry. I mean to say that my heart did not approve of something I did or didn’t.

I am a compulsive analyst of myself and I have a shockingly self honesty system that may at times seem to be working against me.

After a few hours of pondering, I think I got it cornered. The money in my bank! That’s it, the money in my bank is smirking at me. Even after leaving something for emergency cash needs, there is some more lying idle. The idle money is begging at me to give life to it.

I decided to use it immediately by buying two silver ingots from Monex, home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

This investment on silver will fetch fairly good returns and I am sure that is what the idle money wanted to do for me.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: