Wednesday, February 27, 2008

See the firworks over Grand Canyon.

Digging though a box of old CDs, I retrieved one that is said to contain beautiful video clips of Grand Canyon.

Grand Canyon-my ardent dream place that I am yet to visit and enjoy. I collect video clips on Grand Canyon to watch then leisurely.

This particular CD contained some beautiful video clips. I think, it was taken when it was dark. The background of dark sky was a bit eerie. I wondered how the dark sky will look when lit up with colorful fireworks.

Do you wish to see such a scene-virtually I mean? Go to Cyber Fireworks.
You can choose several locations and Grand Canyon is one of them. When the screen comes up, just click the mouse on the empty sky. Don't forget to turn on the speakers. Watch the sky lit up with striking range of color fireworks.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: