Sunday, March 23, 2008

Should I buy gold and silver?

This was a question raised by an investor in Monex.com and I quote here a few sentences from the answer given by Richard Russell.

We're in once-in-a-lifetime bull market in precious metals. The US public is just beginning to be aware of gold and silver. This will change to active interest as the weeks and months go by, and possibly even a bit of cautious buying by the public in coming months. This too will change as the metals work higher. In due time, the same public will become frantic to buy both gold and silver”.

Does this make sense to you? Yes, it is to me. For that matter, I owe my present happy state of mind to Monex.com where I gain valuable insight on precious metals investing. With my small investment in the bullion market, I have been making steady profit since the year 2000.

After all, wasn’t buying gold has been recognized for centuries as one of the best ways to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power? Gold is no more a status symbol; it is an essential asset that one should possess.

One can buy American eagle gold coins in units of 10 one-ounce coins for personal delivery from Monex.com, America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: