Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tattoos are fading. Prevent it now.


Website reviews is mostly a pleasant job but sometimes, it is a daunting task. I have to keep the changing the topic, give really useful information but at the same time I must ensure that none of the information is boring.

After spending considerable time on what topic should I select today, I selected Tattoo and body art.

I know the most novice question for the first time tattooer is will the art last life long. Yes mostly But it also depends on the ink used by the body artist.

Still, this blog article may prove useful as it gives tips to prevent fading of the tattoo.

Here is a sample:
" Selection of colors is another factor responsible for the fading of a tattoo. Keep in mind that dark colors like black, blue and grey are more resistant to fading than other colors like red, orange, yellow, purple, magenta, etc."

Image courtesy: Google Images
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool....