Tuesday, April 01, 2008

User friendly VoIP.

I derive utmost pleasure maintaining this blog among my other blogs because the knowledge I gain by visiting websites is tremendous. To me, knowledge is power.

I choose to visit websites and review them mostly on impulses. Occasionally, I oblige a friend or even a stranger by reviewing their website or blog. I also have subscribed to a few RSS feeds of press releases to know what is happening.

Based on a web release that I received today, I paid a visit to Xpandercommunications.com, an IP technology and telecommunications firm based in Margate, FL.

The web release was about their Nimbus VoIP Phone Systems, its features and cost effectiveness for any type of business. Nimbus VoIP phone systems by Xpander are designed to be the most flexible and user friendly business phone systems in the world.

There is a great deal of information about this technology in the Internet. That technology is put to optimum use in Nimbus VoIP Phone Systems.

The website of Xpander communications is designed nicely with ice blue color that is generally associated with science and technology.

But to my old eyes, I found it hard to read the bottom menu.

In summary, I want to say that the benefits of business VoIP are undeniable and should not be ignored by any business, large or small!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: