Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New sun protection cream promises more.


People looked at me odd. I know some of them would have thought I am crazy because I was walking at 12.00 noon.

Do you ask, “So what”? My dear, the temperature outside was 41.4 degree C. And I was not wearing any hat, nor covering myself under an umbrella.

Also, the heat was unbearable really.

Do you know why I was not bothered at all about the heat? I have started using a new sunscreen that hit the market.

What is so special about it?
It is non-greasy folks and that is a great relief. I am sure you understand the importance of using non-greasy lotion. And another valid feature to be considered is that it is dermatologist approved.

Skin Cancer Foundation:
We all read several reports about how skin protection creams are the cause of skin cancer. Well, this skin lotion that I am talking about has received the coveted Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation.

Interested? Read more about Screen, Inc and its product today.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: