Monday, August 04, 2008

Test your personality here & now.

The box shown below contains the result of an online test that I took merely 2 minutes complete. I wanted seriously to test my right and left brain's role in y day to day life.

I answered quickly to 25 questions and I got the result in less than two seconds by Similar Minds.

Similar Minds has several online personality tests some of which are:
Big Five Test
Jung Test
Enneagram Test
Multi-Perspective test

This is fun and educative too. Very good for school children and personality development resource persons, HRD executives etc.

Are you reading this SNS?

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (48%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (72%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: