Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vast range of corporate gifts.


An email that I received a few minutes ago offered me an employment opportunity. I am naturally pleased to note that someone recognized my Internet research abilities because I have been writing about great new websites in this blog.

Man, do I do it with passion?

Enough of self praise! Here is a website named Ideas by net that every corporate owner should look into because this website offers beautiful corporate gifts where the company's logo can also be printed.

The range of products include pens, mugs, folders, umbrellas, coasters (see image) and mouse pad. I like the idea of corporate gifts and in India, this is a very popular custom. Companies here are very keen to give gifts to their customers and clients every year.

They are always on the look out for new gift ideas and I feel, Promotional Products can be their ideal shopping choice. The website is a huge one with vast range of products at reasonable price.

Ideasbynet the UK's leading suppliers of printed promotional gifts.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Dig-Dug! said...

Sometimes I think having a business that supplies only promotional products and corporate gifts to companies is a great idea, this would come in handy especially for small companies who don’t have an HR team and its usually the manager that has to put this into his already busy schedule, which gets all the more hectic during the holiday season. As manager this year I had one heck of a time coming up with something that retained the classy image of our company. Finally I hit upon gifting our top billing clients the ipod. Ordered them from www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx Good site, check it out if you want more details