Saturday, October 04, 2008

Great resources for teachers from Annenberg Media.

I am insatiable as far as teaching resources are concerned. "I know this", "I have come across this" are words that will never escape from my mouth when I am introduced to teaching resources, education aids etc.

For example, would you mind taking a look at this host of video lectures ranging from the art of the Wild West to abnormal psychology?

Or, how about this step-by-step look at algebra concepts. along with video instructional series for college and high school classrooms and adult learners?


This how to guide seems to be very interesting:

"How to use artifacts in the study and interpretation of literature. A video workshop for high school American literature teachers."


Annenberg Media uses media and telecommunications to advance excellent teaching in American schools.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: