Friday, October 10, 2008

Herbal acne treatment!

I have been writing about several review sites that publish reviews on acne treatment pills, gels, oils and creams. Some of them have herbal ingredients but none of them are wholly herbal made.

I know even the best rated herbal based cures for acne won't work for certain people. Don't blame the herbs for that.

I have come across a blog about aromatherapy and in that blog, I happened to read the following content when I clicked on the 'Acne' category.

"Now as for the herbs that can be a natural acne treatment, you will want to use products that have sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock, and cleavers in their list of ingredients. These herbs are natural acne treatments".

This is a superb blog authored by Joey and has blogged about a great of essential oils for myriad purposes.

A few oils:
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Thyme Essential Oil
Vanilla Essential Oil
Vetiver Essential Oil
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Satria Sudeki said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.101acnetreatment.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)

Improvedliving said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article.




Acne Treatment