Thursday, December 11, 2008

Several Newspaper ads published with one form.




If you want to publish an advertisement in several newspapers across India and a couple of international newspapers, you can get it done using one single interface provided by Ads to Book.

I just tried creating an ad and chosen two newspapers in India. Everything went smoothly till the last part.

When I finally saved my date of publishing and clicked, "Confirm and Pay", the system kept asking me to save the schedule by equaling focus dates with inserts. I could not understand what it meant. However, I tried all possible combinations but I kept reading the same message.

There is no 'FAQ' section to get it clarified. The site is also a bit slow in loading.

But overall, it is an useful website for frequent advertisers as well as one time advertisers. I would use it once I get over the block.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: