Thursday, January 29, 2009

Style mob is for fashion conscious people.

In Tamil, there is a proverb which goes like this: All padhi, aadai padhi! This means your dressing style makes up 50% of the impression you create.

I firmly believe in this though I can't say I am a stylish woman. That is for you to say! But how do you rate me as stylish or non-stylish?

You better visit Style Mob and see whether I am sporting any of the stylish goods displayed there. It include footwear, caps, sun glasses and of course the clothing.

I feel the site itself is not sylishly designed. What an irony! Even the images are not sharp.

Style mob also acts as community where You can also submit your own photos of your idea of style and fashion and don't forget to add proper tags so people can find them easily.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: