Monday, April 13, 2009

Free advertising with Google AdSense.

I am once considered to be a master of compiling free advertising resources. I had in my databse, more than a lakh places where one can advertise for free.

Now, my path is different. I am now concentrating on blog promotion resources and I have a fat database.

After along time, I have found out a free advertising resource that is also unique. You can insert your Google AdSense along with your advertisement. Isn't that splendid and innovative idea to allure customers.

Hey, it is free advertising man. Go to Fuel Space to avail this superb opportunity.

Bonus offer:
Your ad will also get a link in Mybloglog.com and in a Squidoo lens.

Bookmark Free Ads with Adsense Revenue Sharing

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: