Saturday, May 16, 2009

How to find a ski resort with at least 2000 ft of vertical,

LiftSift is a light-weight tool made to discover a user’s perfect skiing destination based lift-ticket price, vertical, distance, and a number of other options.

When I have touched snow in my life, what do I know about Skiing? Very little. But I love that sport. I admire the courage of theskiers.

Above all, the skiers take me to places that I can never dream of visiting. That is why I have become a fan of skiing.

I thought I could give something in return to the skiers who have given me so much pleasure.

LiftSift is a light-weight tool made to discover a user’s perfect skiing destination based lift-ticket price, vertical, distance, and a number of other options.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: