Saturday, August 22, 2009

Romantic Cancun Vacation.









In my twenty five years of marriage life, I never thought of going for a second honeymoon. It was only recently, after hearing about my best friend’s romantic cancun vacation, I became too romantic and started planning for a relaxing and romantic vacation at Karisma Hotels in Mexican Riviera Maya.

Here is what I heard from my best friend and what I explored about Karisma Hotels.

El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels in Riviera Maya is the best romantic gateway. Apart from the regular romantic offerings such as beachside spa treatments, there are some unique offerings such as aromatic massages and milk baths are available in El Dorado Resorts. There are also additional attractions like scuba clinics, beach-side fitness classes, and hike to local ruins. The gourmet-inclusive resort for adults only is the major highlight of El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels.

What more you are waiting for? Come to El Dorado Resorts in Riviera Maya and get ready to join the exciting and extraordinary night life.


For more information, please contact Pamela Johnston at pamela@pjinc.net or Amanda Deveaux at amanda@pjinc.net or call 212-629-8445.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: