Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best places to shop in London.

Without ever stepping out of my house, I can visit the best shopping malls in London or dine at the finest restaurants in Dubai.

Blooging about various useful travel related websites make all the virtual experiences possible. I should thank Blogger.com for making it all possible for me.

Travelers have become more informed these days-eh? They first read several travel review sites, shop online to book cheap flight tickets, reserve affordable hotel accommodations before they start packing for their holiday.

Ruba  is one such great website for travelers where you can read holiday destinations reviews accompanied by images of hotels and destinations.

This is the first travel site that I came across where I can first choose the country of my interest to look for places of interest.

Useful website but not great!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: