Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can we buy gold at cheaper rates?

My case is not anything special. We all receive so many sales flyers in our mail box and also as newspaper inserts. The most frequently circulated sales flyer is the opportunity to buy gold bullion cheaper than market price.

Once, I have fallen for one such advertisement and the gold I received quickly became a rare metal that is not yet discovered. (Smile) Yes, the gold or whatever it was showed its ugly skin even while I stored it in a special box.

Only much later, I found out the usgoldbureau.com that has published extraordinary information about how to buy gold bullion and why gold bought at cheaper than the market price is not gold at all.

So, all that glitters are not gold after all.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: