Thursday, May 20, 2010

World Chess Championship video clip.

I always wanted to watch a Chess Tournament live and Viswanathan Anand should be facing a tough Russian player. Thus far, I never watched it even on TV.

A few minutes ago, one of my Twitter follower forwarded me a link to http://videos.chessdom.com/fide-world-chess-championship

There, I saw Anand sitting majestically, concentrating hard on the chessboard and sat opposite to him was Topolav. Though I was excited to see Anand in action, I could not see his moves on the chessboard. I wish the coverage had shown each and every move played by both the players.

Please visit the link above and be proud to be an Indian. And don't fail to appreciate the grandeur of the hall that was scattered with empty chairs.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: