Friday, June 18, 2010

Newly minted American Eagle gold coins.

Finally, my husband, a real miser, permitted me to buy gold coins (yes, I wanted two coins) from America’s most trusted dealer of pure and authentic precious metals, U.S. Gold Bureau.

For quite some time, I had been contemplating to invest in rare, uncirculated gold coins. I was motivated to buy such rare coins when my neighbor boasted of possessing a handful of uncirculated gold and silver coins that she told me are worthier than their original price.

I was skeptic at first. I don’t know anything about buying rare coins. I do not know anyone to seek advice.

Therefore, I gave up the idea and opted to buy new gold coins from the United States Gold Bureau. I fell flat when I looked at American Eagle gold coins. Without second thoughts and before my husband could change his mind, I purchased two lovely coins.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: