Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Educational scholarship for national defense personnel.

I cannot say I recently stumbled onto a useful website for research degrees; I have subscribed to several press release sites and through one of them, I came to know militarydegree.com.

One look at it and I realized how useful it is for in-service as well as retired military people in the U.S. The site is dedicated to help defense personnel to secure a degree of their choice, which will help them to enhance their career opportunities.

The site lists a several colleges that offer special discount in fees for veterans and actively serving the nation. Up to 40% scholarship is given to the family members of those serving the U.S. Army and Navy.

Search for colleges near your city that offer various degree programs in any subject. Also, please pass the information on to your friends; help the nation.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it: