Tuesday, September 28, 2010

List of forums for webmasters and affiliate marketers.

I don't know what happened to Dosh Dosh. His blog was last updated in December 2009. I admired Dosh Dosh a lot and I used to read each one of his informative blog post.

I have written many blog articles based on his blog posts and I last quoted him for his wonderful information on several forums that will affiliate marketers and webmasters to make more money.

He has cited 26 forums including my favorite Digital Point forum and V7N forums. I have joined all the 26 forums and gained plenty of insight on blogging, Wordpress, IM etc.

I want to make a special mention of scam.com that contains complaints of spammy programs.

Do you want to read the quoted blog post?
Pl visit this URL:
http://www.doshdosh.com/26-affiliate-marketing-and-webmaster-forums-to-help-you-make-money-online/
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: