Monday, April 18, 2011

You can be as disorganized as you can be.

My husband will remark about my absent mindedness like this:
" She will remember to forget". It is a not an exaggeration. I accept his verdict.

In spite of using sticky notes (literally) all over my home (yes, you can find them just about everywhere), I manage to forget to:
* shop things
* misplace my mobile phone
* misplace my whiteboard marker

Ah, that reminds me, I even used an online virtual whiteboard and fill it up with notes and reminders.

Are you like me? Can you use an online whiteboard?
Then go to http://www.squareleaf.net/
It offers a virtual sticky notes facility. What is attractive with it is, you can be as disorganized as you can be by writing wherever you want on the virtual board. It need not be neatly organized at all.






Suits me perfectly! How about you?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: