Sunday, July 24, 2011

The clock exclusively for computer professionals.

When I started blogging in 2005 and further ventured into learning Internet marketing, I found myself sitting more than 10 hours a day in front of computer. I was no exception to occupational hazards as soon I started weighing more, my thighs became stiff even when I slept.


Internet marketers, (I am speaking about committed people) always find it difficult to move away from their PC as one website lead them to another useful website and then on to another. It goes on and on until we are forced to get up to attend to nature's calls.

Today, I came across a website that has in-built clock which monitors how long I have been sitting before my PC and tells me it is time for me to stand up. What a brilliant idea!

Visit http://www.standingclock.com/
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: