Saturday, November 19, 2011

2 million movies database!

I am certain even my would be surprised that I would this online movie downloading site that is said to contain 2 millions movies and various other entertain programs. Searching such a huge database would be really cumbersome.


This site is located at http://imdb.com/
It boasts of more than 100 million unique visitors per month. Wow! That is truly a staggering figure. You can search the databse of movies and television programs by titles, keywords, names or even the companies that produced them.

I searched for the keyword 'Trinity' and I got what I wanted. Two of my favorite actor Terrance Hill's film in which his name was Trinity.
Terrance Hill-isn't he charming?


The press media reports that imdb.com is one of the most visited websites in the cyber space.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it: