Friday, December 30, 2011

Look at the performance floor of Nashville Beauty School.

I am not easily convinced. I believe my eyes only. That is why I insisted on seeing the images of the facilities of Nashville beauty school before I recommend it to my students who are aspiring to make career in the beauty industry.

What I saw floored me. While I can’t show you everything (you could see for yourself by visiting the site), I have placed a few of the images here. What I liked the most among them is the performance floor. The sheer space speaks volumes of the quality of the training offered in Nashville beauty school.

I believe all the 80 campuses (yes, that many) of Regency Beauty Institute should boast of such stunning facilities. No wonder, it is the fastest growing network of cosmetology schools in the United States.

Staff office















Performance Floor














Hair Station














Shampoo Area




















This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: