Thursday, May 25, 2006

Do you want a million dollar?

I stumbled onto this site yesterday.

My first impression was surprise that I found a like minded person because of main theme of his site.

Whwn I was browsing, I landed on this page: http://www.stevepavlina.com/million-dollar-experiment.htm

I quote from his site:

"Welcome to the home of the Million Dollar Experiment. The goal of this experiment is to attempt to use the power of intention to manifest $1 million for each person who chooses to participate. It is 100% free, and there are no costs of any kind."

Having read the book " The power of Intentions" by Wayne Dyer, I immediately was attracted to this invitation.

I also followed his instructions to the letter and saved that intention as my screen saver.

The intention:
"In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention."

Since I strongly beleive that words has its own power of its author, I hope this reaches to those who seek
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: