Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Generate great fun stuff for your blogs and web sites.

Of the several reasons for liking of Firefox browser, I would rank the 'Icon' they show in the address bar as the main one. This icon is called as 'Favicon'.

I have always wonderd how people get great icons and avatar that I see in various forums.

I just stumbled on to a wonderful site that has written about numerous 'Generate me' tools.

I share here some of those great tools.

1. How about an icon for your email id?
Yes I tested it here: Email Icon generator.
For GMail, Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo!, AOL and many more!

2. Would you like to display your own icon (Favicon) on the browser address bar when visitors view or bookmark your web page?
Generate your nice 'Favicon' here.

3. Create your custom Button.Whenever we are asked to place a reciprocal link by a blog directory, we see a mini button hyperlinked to them. These buttons can be created with this tool..

4. Banner maker.This is meant to be a parody of Web 2.0 Logos.

5. This is going to be interesting. This tool suggests great stylish names for our products.Name it.

6. Remember all those 'RSS' buttons that are called 'Chicklets'?
Generate yourself a Chicklet. Keep your readers by your blog, a click to subscrible to your RSS feeds. Chicklet yourself.


7.. There are many more fantastic tools mentioned in Blogosquare but I will end with this excellent social meter.Want to know how do you do socially on Social Bookmarking sites?Social meter scans the major social websites to analyze a webpage's social popularity. Currently we scan Bloglines, Del.icio.us, Digg, Google, Rojo, Shadows,Technorati and Yahoo My Web.
Get it here.


Courtesy and acknowledgemnts: Blogosquare.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: