Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I felt cheated.

Three years ago, I bought a gold chain from a local store for my son.
He wore it for a few months and then removed it for some reason.

He then put it in his desk and forgot it promptly.

Last month, I happen to retrieve it and shocked to see its black color.
I immediately suspected that it is not pure gold and felt cheated.

I later confirmed my suspicion with a goldsmith.

It is a lesson for me. I will never buy gold hereafter from a local store that has no reputation like monex.com-the most authentic source for precious metals.

Through Monex Deposit Company (MDC), one can purchase gold or other precious metals for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Now this I call it as a real service.

Monex Precious Metals is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America's best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

For more information on the gold products sold by Monex, contact a Monex Account Representative at 1-800-444-8317
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: