Monday, January 15, 2007

Free maths worksheets.

I hit a jackpot today.

I stumbled on to a web site that is going to be very helpful to me.
The maths teacher in me never failed to appreciate free services that are helpful to students.

Soft Schools provides free math worksheets, free math games and free phonics worksheets and games. Worksheets and games are organized by grades and topics. These printable math and phonics worksheets are auto generated.

I went over several worksheets and was pleased to note that they are fun and interactive too.

Apart from maths, they offer very useful games on handwriting and phonics also.

I would strongly recommend students up to 7th standard to bookmark this great web site and share it too with your school teachers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: