Monday, January 15, 2007

My impressions on Loudlaunch.

Please get me straight. Though I did not expect a big bang like other players in this field, I truly thought it would create some ripples in the blog advertisers world.

But all I was able to do was to complete two assignments. I agree I did not log in for a few days because of other commitments. When I logged in today, I saw an increase of offerings but when I was about to click on one of them that suited me, I saw notice that posting has been stalled due to limited budget.

But the comparing nature of human got the better of me and here I am writing my opinion.
May be I should give more time for loudlaunch.com but one thing I must appreciate is their customer service. I get replied always within 24 hours.

I pray for their success because their success means my happiness.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: