Saturday, February 03, 2007

My crown was developed by a CAD-CAM Machine.

My belief that a crown to close the cavity on my tooth was made a lab technician; but “not any more” told charles brown dds pc, my dental surgeon at the Hayfield Dental Care, that has been serving my fellow residents of Alexandria and the surrounding areas since 1987.

It used to be made by lab technician but recently the CAD-CAM Machine has been entrusted the job of making the crown also called ‘cap’.

To tell you a little about my dentist, Charles Brown DDS has been employed by Hayfield Dental Care for over ten years and has performed literally thousands of crown, root canal and surgical procedures.

Charles Brown DDS was kind enough to show all his awards; the recipient of the Academic Achievement Award for being ranked first in his class for the 1996 and Quality Care Award and Resident of the Year award from UMMC in 1997.

Call 703-971-2220 for an appointment.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: