Thursday, March 01, 2007

Walk along the Lotus Path.

Hailing from a not so well do to family, I had undergone the plight (as many thousands of persons like me) of not being able to afford high medical costs to take care of my and family members' various illness.

One day, one of my friends introduced me to his spiritual master who told me about the 7 chakras in our body and how one can heal self and others too by charging the chakras using cosmic energy and then transmitting the energy thus received to the affected persons.

I believe there are more methods to charge the chakras than what I have learned so far. Shaman is one such method that is based on the premise that the visible world is pervaded by invisible forces or spirits that affect the lives of the living.

A perpetual seeker of new technologies in spiritual healing, I decided to choose The Lotus Path Workshops wherein one can get a complete training in Shaminism and become a spiritual healer.

The Lotus Path Online offers workshops at Betty's home in Sierra foothills between Fresno and Yosemite throughout the year.

Long time secluded spiritual workshop now has online presence and those who have a strong inclination to be useful to society can become a spiritual healer.







LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: