Friday, March 02, 2007

Body Vibration exercise machines

Can we call it as part of a physiotherapy equipment? After their website generationplate.com, I thought it works similar to the one my husband described to me on Monday. That was when when he started off his physiotherapy to treat his spinal cord aliment.

Whole-body Vibration exercise machines has been designed to produce therapeutic vibrations from the feet up through your entire body. The vibration plate causes very rapid muscle contractions thirty to fifty times per second that work your muscles continuously. These contractions not only build muscle and bone density, but improve flexibility, burn fat, increase metabolism, improve circulation.

But it is clear their vibra slim machines are targeted to reduce weight. So I am sure it is neither for me nor for my husband.

Concerned people may please take a note of this machine.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: