Monday, March 05, 2007

First social networking site for motorcycle sports.

My teen age memories are kindled when I was asked to check out the 1st sport bike social networking site in the web by my sister in Virginia. Along with my college friends, we used to have great fun watching the annual motor cycle race at Sholavaram, near Madras. Stuffed with snacks and soft drinks, we will start off early in the morning to travel to racing track which is more than 50 kms away to grab a vantage location.


Now when I looked at the cycleheadab.com, I could not hide my admiration for the web 2.0 features. The website is loaded with terrific videos, pictures and sounds. The sound of racing is simply intoxicating for me.


Look below the list of what one can do here:

· You can view and share all forms of media(videos, pictures and audio).

· You can upload all forms of media

· You can tag and share all forms of media uploaded

· You can create personal profiles, guestbooks, video and text blogs

· You can link to and IM friends and add your favorites

· You can spread the word with video drops, RSS feeds, and email-to-a-friend

Do you know the different kinds of motor racing such as Hare and Hounds / Hare scrambles, Enduro, Freestyle Motocross, Beachcross, Supermoto, Rally etc?

Motorcycle buffs can stay updated with whats happening around the world by reading plenty of latest news provided at cyclehead. I read some interesting articles from several Rss feeds.

Motor cycle lovers can meet each other and share their passion, great photos, safety precautions and more.




LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: